And this good news of the kingdom will be given through all the world for a witness to all nations; and then the end will come.

Matthew 24:14

Monday, May 17, 2010

I AM A CHRISTIAN

You must NOT depend on your feelings. These can change from day to day. You depend on FACTS, which do not change.
I know I am a Christian because of what Jesus did. Jesus paid the price for my sins when He died on the cross. My sins are forgiven because Jesus successfully finished the work He came to do.
I know I am a Christian because God’s word (The Bible) tells me I am a Christian. There are so many promises in the Bible about this. You can be very sure of this because God is true to His Word. He never bluffs us. I know I am a Christian because the holy spirit is in my life now. There is no more reason why you know you are now a Christian. This is something to do with the way you live. If you love other Christians and all people, you show that you are a true Christian. You cannot love in this way without God’s help.

No comments:

Post a Comment